Monday, November 5, 2012

Monster Bash: Ze Big List of YA Zombie Books

EEEEEEEEEEEE! I cannot believe that BAD HAIR DAY and BAD YETI come out one week from tomorrow! I haz copies, and they are la gorgeous. I can't wait to see them out in the big wide world! Anyway, that means that we're coming to the end of our monstery celebration, but we've still got this week to talk about monster books, because monster books are AWESOME.

If you missed Friday's post, there's a nice long list of YA werewolf titles for those of you who enjoy a good book about a hairy Cuisinart.

And today, I'm compiling a list of YA zombie titles! I'm looking to keep these lists updated with new releases, so this will be a resource for people to return to. But in order to do that, I need your help to nudge me with the titles I'm missing! As a brief reminder, these lists are limited to traditionally published titles just to keep them semi-manageable size-wise. And I'm sticking to books in which the MC or main love interest is a zombie or zombie hunter. So Monster High wouldn't make the list even though Ghoulia is a zombie. I'll be listing the lotsa monster titles later. And lastly, the list is organized by author last name.

So...without further ado. Zombie book fodder for your TBR list!

  1. ZOMBIE QUEEN OF NEWBURY HIGH by Amanda Ashby
  2. THE INFECTS by Sean Beaudoin
  3. THE ASHES TRILOGY by Ilsa J. Bick
  4. ZOMBIES VS. UNICORNS by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier 
  5. THE KATERINA SERIES by Robin Bridges
  6. SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY by Susan Dennard
  7. THE UNDERTAKERS SERIES by Ty Drago
  8. DETENTION OF THE LIVING DEAD by Rusty Fischer
  9. ZOMBIES DON'T CRY: A LIVING DEAD LOVE STORY by Rusty Fischer
  10. SOULLESS by Christopher Golden
  11. ZOMBIE YOUTH: PLAYGROUND POLITICS by H.E. Goodhue
  12. THE GONE WITH THE RESPIRATION SERIES by Lia Habel
  13. BAD TASTE IN BOYS by Carrie Harris
  14. THE ENEMY SERIES by Charlie Higson
  15. ZOMBIE BLONDES by Brian James
  16. MY SO-CALLED DEATH by Stacey Jay
  17. THE MEGAN BERRY, ZOMBIE SETTLER SERIES by Stacey Jay
  18. THE BENNY IMURA SERIES by Jonathan Maberry
  19. HOLD ME CLOSER, NECROMANCER by Lish McBride
  20. THE OLD KINGDOM CHRONICLES by Garth Nix
  21. THE DARK INSIDE SERIES by Jeyn Roberts
  22. THE FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH SERIES by Carrie Ryan
  23. STRANGE ANGELS by Lili Saintcrow
  24. THE ZOMBIE WEST SERIES by Angela Scott
  25. I KISSED A ZOMBIE AND I LIKED IT by Adam Selzer
  26. ALICE IN ZOMBIELAND by Gena Showalter
  27. THIS IS NOT A TEST by Courtney Summers
  28. NEVER SLOW DANCE WITH A ZOMBIE by E. Van Lowe
  29. THE ZOMBIE ALWAYS KNOCKS TWICE by E. Van Lowe
  30. THE GENERATION DEAD SERIES by Daniel Waters
  31. THE OTHER LIFE by Susanne Winnacker
So. I know there are books that I'm missing here. WHAT ARE THEY?!

And don't forget--there's only a little time left to comment. One random commenter on a Monster Bash post will received a signed set of all the Grable books!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You keep making my TBR list grow!!!! AHHH! :) I think I have half of these written down to read now. :)