Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WTF Wednesday - Now with Ninjas

I need to make friends with more dancers. Because this morning, I thought, man, it would be so COOL to do a Ninja Thriller Flashmob. Everyone put on ninja outfits and cowls, show up at some random place, do the Thriller dance, and then disappear. Poof!

Because everyone knows ninjas love Thriller. About as much as they love lawn flamingos.

And then we could do videos like this:



Only I'd do it with ninjas. Because everything is better with ninjas. Like Froot Loops. Roller coasters. Tornadoes. EVERYTHING.

Of course, this opinion might have something to do with the fact that I'm married to a ninja. There's nothing like seeing your husband bat shuriken out of the air with his hands.

8 comments:

Claire Dawn said...

Wow!!

Is it weird that I've had the same "it would be so cool to do the [insert famous dance scene] with 100 ppl thought.

If only I lived anywhere near you. If you give me plently of advanced notice that could be worth the plane ticket :)

Alissa Grosso said...

Ninjas doing the thriller dance sounds pretty cool to me!

Natalie Whipple said...

Count me in.

Carrie Harris said...

We need to meet at a writers' convention or something. That would be so awesome. :)

rebel_of_nowhere said...

Ninjas make everything better. Add that to random dancing and you've got perfection.

And some really wierd looks from passers by.

Belle said...

Love the video! And a Ninja flashmob one sounds divine.

Marsha Sigman said...

That was a really brave video. I like that song but I have to say nothing could really top a Ninja Thriller dance.

I can dance, ya know. Sort of. You could count me in!!!

Tara Maya said...

O the irony that I meant to start writing and then watched this video instead!