Friday, October 30, 2009

Ask a Zombie - The Answers (Kinda)

Alright. I've got my spokeszombie here, and we're ready to answer all your questions. Whee!

The first question of utmost importance is from Candice, who wants to know who will win the next Nobel Peace Prize. Spokeszombie, what do you think?



Um... why are you singing? You're supposed to answer the question, dude.



Hey! I'm talking to--



Okay. I need a new spokeszombie. And I'm looking for references.

This post is courtesy of my computer, that took a half hour to boot up this morning. I honestly did not intend to wuss out. And my crappy spokeszombie didn't help either. Any of you know of any good zombies that I could use to answer questions? I'm also willing to zombiefy a celebrity...

10 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

Hmm, the first thing that came to mind was a zombie Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants....I don't know why.

Mariah Irvin said...

I think Tom Cruise is your best bet since he already is a zombie.

Candice said...

I think Zombie Richard Simmons. He's already your spokesman, so just gussy him up for Halloween!

Fox Lee said...

There's always the zombie in the "Kira Kira" video. He's dynamic, and such a lovely shade of blue!

Keri Mikulski said...

Hmm... :)

A zombie of hotness has taken over my man Derek Jeter because it doesn't get much hotter than him in pinstripes playing in the World Series. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, first of all, these guys can sing, dance, and rock the eff out:
Your Brains

This gentleman can cook (theoretically), but unfortunately, he's not much of a talker:
Zombie Chef

Who knew zombies were so randy? [PG-13 warning]
Zombie Isaac Hayes

Or, you could just pick whomever you'd like, and MAKE them a zombie:
Hottie to Zombie in 45 seconds (yes, please pick a hottie)

Sherrie Petersen said...

Why don't you dress up as the spokes zombie? :D

Kelly Polark said...

I second Sherrie's answer!

Suzanne Casamento said...

I don't know any zombies. Sorry. If I did I'd ask it to bring you a new computer.

Ash. Elizabeth said...

lmao. great interview ;)