Saturday, June 13, 2009

Win Kewl Stuff Weekend Edition

Have you heard about the Take the Dare auction at Cynthea Liu's site? There's autographed stuff up for grabs as well as a bunch of rocking good critiques. Check it out here. Just don't outbid me, because then I will cry.

Just kidding.

I've been thinking about posting about contests and drawings over the weekends. Drop a comment if you'd like that. And if not, PBBT! on you.

Just kidding about that too. I wouldn't spit on my readers. I'm nice that way.

8 comments:

Sherrie Petersen said...

Contests are fun anytime. I need to go back to Cynthea's site and see if I got outbid on the things I want...

Unknown said...

I like the idea!

Mariah Irvin said...

Definitely. Update me!

BT said...

Weekend posts about kewl stuff - why that woud be...kewl!

Anonymous said...

Contests! Yay!

Ray Veen said...

I have to vote 'no' on the contests, Carrie, and I think you know why. I am the quintessential 'loser'. I'm the losingest loser ever. More contests mean more opportunities to lose, and more opportunities to reinforce me losing-ness.

Have mercy on me, Mrs. Harris.

Rena Jones said...

I've been pretty wrapped up in my own book being out, so I haven't checked Cynthea's site out yet. I need to do that. She's all over Facebook, which is really cool!

And you should definitely have a contest! :)

Danyelle L. said...

Awesome idea!